this post was in partnership with Splenda Stevia, all opinions are my own! 🙂
Good morning!! I am excited to have partnered with Splenda Stevia to share two great recipes for fall that include apples! These recipes are 1. so easy. 2. very quick to make 3. would be perfect for so many different occasions this fall: to serve to your own family for a tasty drink to warm up with or quick breakfast idea before school, to serve to visiting family or friends, to bring to your small groups or bible studies, or even to make if you’re hosting a baby or bridal shower brunch for a friend at your home or at church!
A couple things about the brand and reasons why I am excited to be partnering with them:
- Splenda Stevia Comes from a plant! 100% Natural; nothing artificial.
- What does natural mean to Stevia? There are different definitions of “natural” in the food industry and among consumers… as many of you reading this will know, and I have come to learn! For the SPLENDA® Brand, “natural” means no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, AND non-GMO. Simple as that!
- 1 ZERO CALORIE packet = sweetness of 2 tsp of sugar (I’m not a calorie counter, never have been, but this may matter to some of you reading this for dietary reasons!)
- Splenda Stevia Sweetener actually does taste like sugar! Unlike other stevia brands that can be bitter, they use the stevia extract Reb D that tastes just like sugar and has no aftertaste.
- SPLENDA® carefully picks and selects their stevia leaves, dries them and steeps them in water. Sourcing is important to them, and I appreciate that!
So there’s just a few reasons why I thought this would be a great partnership with them! When I’m grocery shopping, I focus on reading the labels, honing in on the ingredients that are listed for the food, with hopes that they will be minimal and clean, and Splenda Stevia met that criteria, so I am eager to share these recipes that I used Stevia Splenda in to all of YOU!
Before I share these healthy + tasty recipes, here’s a few other FAQs answered:
- Where to Buy: https://www.splenda.com/where-to-buy OR shop.splenda.com
- Coupons: https://www.splenda.com/coupons
- Where to Learn More: https://www.splenda.com/splenda-stevia-landing-page
And now for the recipes! I found both of these on Splenda Stevia’s website, but added my own twist to them! First up…
s p i c e d a p p l e m u l l e d c i d e r . . .
Combine cider and next 4 ingredients in a stock pot. Cook over low heat 30 to 60 minutes. Do not boil. Add fruit slices 5 minutes before serving. Serve hot. Could easily make on low in crockpot also, then switch to keep warm once cider has reached desired temperature!
a p p l e w a l n u t o a t m e a l . . .
what to do:
Place milk and SPLENDA® Stevia Sweetener in a small pot. Bring to a boil.
ADD oats and simmer for about 5 minutes or until thick. Stir constantly.
REMOVE from heat and stir in vanilla, cinnamon, apple slices and walnuts. Allow to sit for one minute.