Happy Monday! Sharing this super easy and allergy-friendly (except nuts!) no bake Reese’s copycat egg recipe with you today! You can easily shape these into the original Reese’s cups if you don’t want to make eggs! They are so tasty!!!
Healthy No Bake – GF + DF Copycat Reese’s Egg Recipe:
1/2 cup creamy PB OR AB
2 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup (we used our own syrup we made!!) 🙂
2 tbsp melted coconut oil (I subbed for a coconut oil+ghee butter I had on hand)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp collagen peptides (optional ingredient) I use vital proteins brand.
5 tbsp GF 1-1 baking flour or almond flour
1 tbsp melted coconut oil or Carrington Farms brand coconut oil+ghee butter
3/4 cup chocolate chips- I use enjoy life brand (GF+DF choc. chips)
1. Mix together first 4 ingredients with a whisk in a medium size bowl.
2. Add collagen peptide in (or omit this step if not adding them) and mix.
3. Slowly add 5-6 tbsp GF flour
4. Set parchment paper out on cookie sheet and form 1-1.5 inch size egg shapes and set on parchment paper. Repeat until dough is gone- you should be able to get 9-12 eggs out of the dough depending on how thick you make the PB filling!
5. Put in freezer for 10-15 minutes to set.
6. In a small, microwaveable dish add 1/2 tbsp coconut oil or coconut oil+ghee butter with 3/4 cup chocolate chips.
7. When the time is almost up for the pb fillings to be set, microwave chocolate for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat until chocolate+coconut oil is fully melted and smooth.
8. Using a fork, dip each PB filling into chocolate and put back on cookie sheet. Repeat this step until all PB fillings are covered and put back in freezer for 10-15 minutes to set.
9. With extra chocolate, you can drizzle the chocolate across the eggs and place back in freezer for a couple minutes before eating, but not necessary. You can also just eat the leftover chocolate while your eggs are setting too 😉
10. Take out of freezer and enjoy! Keep stored in a freezer safe container for up to several weeks!
One thought on “Healthy NO BAKE GF+DF Copycat Reese’s Egg Recipe”
My favorite candy! I need to make these 🙂