1. Everyday Bra – these convertible bras are my absolute favorite every day bras. I am going to stock up on a few of these during the sale because I wear the one I got last year during the sale all. the. time!
This V-neck bralette is the one I got last year in a nude color, so I’m snagging it in the black this year and getting the convertible ones in two colors as long as they don’t sell out! They usually go really quick.
2. Turtleneck sweater – I have my eye on this free people one in black or white, but this one usually goes quick, so I’ll see if I end up getting it or not!
3. Cozy Cardigan – my absolute favorite to grab during the sale. Barefoot dreams feels like you’re wearing a blanket around all day. I have this in a green olive color and wear it all fall long, and it’s also a great hospital bag item! I brought it with me to the hospital when we had Charlee and I wore it every day and kept me nice and warm in those AC run hospitals. Eyeing this one in the bisque color this year. Would make a great Christmas gift for someone too!
I also love this colorblock Madewell sweater! The colors this year for it are all the best neutrals.
Also adding this Henley top from Free People. It is oversized, super flowy and goes great with skinny jeans and booties or long enough for leggings/biker shorts. Love the functional buttons as a current nursing mama too. 🙂
One more I’m adding to this list is the Rails button down chambray top. If you’ve never tried Rails clothing on before…… you have to try some time! I got this similar chambray top they had included in the sale last year, and it is so soft and the perfect layering piece for fall or spring!
4. Cashmere/Wool sweaters – if you’re looking for an item to get the most bang for your buck, this is one of those items during the sale to grab. Lots of cashmere and wool sweaters are on major sale.
This easy fit crewneck cashmere and wool sweater is on sale, and I love the cream and caribou color options.
If you’re looking for another cashmere sweater option under $100, this cashmere sweater is a great option! It comes in several colors- I have the heather grey in my cart!
5. Leather Jacket – I’ve had this one on my wishlist for a while, but it always goes quick during the sale. It’s a great price point just under $60 for the sale and love that it has a removable hood!
This suede moto jacket is another great item to pick up during the sale and will be a great fall staple wardrobe item in your closet! On sale for under $100!
6. Black leggings
I’ve talked about these so many times, but my spanx faux leather leggings are my most worn pair of leggings I have and I wear them all the time in the fall, winter, and spring!
I’ve also heard great reviews on these faux leather Commando brand leggings, so I’m curious to compare the two.
And another all-time fav NSALE item, the Zella leggings! Great price point right at $39 during the sale and they are a great activewear legging to pick up during the sale. I have worn all mine out over the years and have them in black, navy, and a maroon color!
7. Denim Jeans
I am eyeing this Madewell high-waisted mon Jean for a good every day, no distressing denim. These Mother brand “The Looker” high waist skinny jeans are another pair I’m eyeing for a nicer, non-distressed pair of jeans!
Another pair I’m eyeing is a little more distressed but the ankle cut on these will look so cute with fall booties! Great price point too under $60!
8. Neutral booties
I love these Cedar Booties by Steve Madden in grey or taupe! These are probably my favorite included in the sale. Great price point and neutral booties will go with everything!
I also love this Welland bootie by Vince Camuto. Another great neutral bootie for fall!
The Olly Knee High boots by Sam Edelman are my favorite tall boot this year! A wishlist item for me!
Other boots that I am favoriting for the sale are the Sorel Joan of Arctic waterproof wedge booties (I love mine and wear them all the time come fall/winter!) and the Lex combat boots by Sam Edelman. I’m not totally sold on the combat trend, but these are an amazing pair that don’t normally sell at this discounted of a price, so if you’re looking for a good pair of combat boots for fall, look no further. I love these in black, but they come in a few other options.
9. Nice pair of flats/mules – I love these Finn chain pointed toe mules by Steve Madden that are included in the sale. Love the larger chain! So comfortable and so pretty! Love the tan and black option in these.
10. Pajama set – have shared about this previously and they are one of my favorite purchases from previous NSALEs! They are so soft, a super bouncy/stretchy material, and the functional buttons are fantastic for nursing mamas. I wear mine just about every night unless they’re in the wash getting milk stains or spit up off of them 🙂 on sale for $29!
This adidas pair is one of my all-time fav activewear sneakers I got during the NSALE and I’m so glad they brought them back! Comes in two color options and I still wear my black pair all the time. I love them as an everyday shoe, but work great for a quick workout too! Wouldn’t wear them for running I don’t think, but a strength workout or HIIT workout these would be a good shoe option! Like I said though, I mostly wear them as an everyday, errand running shoe!
On my wishlist – this pair of pureboost Adidas shoes! I love the all white and the speckled details on the bottom of these!
12. Great fall and winter jackets you’ll grab year after year.
This category definitely contains more of the investment pieces, but ones that I think give you the most bang for your buck during the sale. I have a range of price points for a few coats that I picked out as my favs that I think are worth taking a look at during the sale if you’re looking for a nice coat that’ll be a fall staple in your wardrobe for years to come!
Merino Wool Blend Longline Cardigan this one is by far the most luxe item I have on this wishlist/fav items list but it is such a beautiful coat for fall (they call it a cardigan). It comes in a few colors and I love the camel and grey. The structure and the way this coat lays is just beautiful and will instantly elevate any look this fall.
Double face wool coat another beautiful coat included in the sale, just not as expensive as the one above. The structure and pockets on this coat is just as beautiful as the one above though! It lands just under $130 on sale!
Plaid Shawl Collar Coat another coat included in the sale that will elevate any look this fall! I love the colors and pattern of this coat.
Teddy Coat by Sam Edelman how comfortable does this look! One more fall coat I think you’ll love that’s included in the sale!
Accessories + Beauty
This Felt Rancher Hat looks so similar to the Rag&Bone hats, but at a much better price point right at $25! Love this hat for fall!
Olaplex hair care set – been wanting to try Olaplex and have heard great things about it, so this is the perfect time to get this set while it’s on sale!
Barefoot dreams blanket these are just as soft as the sweaters and make great gifts for someone at Christmas! They also have these leopard print ones that would be great for a college gal, girlfriend, or little girl’s room! Or… accent throw blanket if leopard is your jam!
happy shopping friends!