I’ve received some requests for a round up of my top beauty picks for the N Sale! With the N Sale wrapping up this week, I figured I would cover the last few categories of the sale I haven’t shared yet, starting with beauty!
- T3 Grey & Rose Gold Cura Hair Dryer – every single person I’ve chatted with or watched reviews on for this brand has had nothing but great things to say. From what I’ve gathered, it does an amazing job at drying your hair faster than the average dryer and doesn’t leave your hair damaged like your average dryer. If you blow dry your hair often- this would be a great purchase, as many gals I’ve chatted with about the item have said this price is the best they’ve seen on them! It also comes in a really pretty White & Chrome color option also!
- T3 Grey SinglePass 1 Inch Luxe Straightening & Styling Iron – same brand as hair dryer, and again, nothing but great reviews from other gals I’ve chatted with that have been using the T3’s!
- St. Tropez Jumbo Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse -For the sun-conscious even in the summer type, this self-tanner brand has great reviews! I’ve seen many people use the tanning mitt by the same brand, St. Tropez, and all have said the mitt works amazing for leaving you with a streak-free sunless tan!
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Jumbo Creme de Corps Bottle with Pump – will last you all year long until the N Sale next year!
- Supergoop!® SPF 50 Antioxidant Infused Sunscreen Mist Trio -This brand absolutely kills it in the ingredient category as far as beauty products go. If you’re looking for a great brand to use while you catch a sun-filled tan for the rest of the summer, Supergoop is an excellent brand!
- NARS Hot Escape Eye & Cheek Palette -LOVE the color of this eye and cheek palette NARS came out with for the N Sale!
- MAC Nude Lip Trio – My FAV beauty brand I shop for at Nordstrom. This Nude Lip Trio is perfect if you want to add a little something, something to your everyday makeup routine, but nothing overly noticeable or over the top! I LOVE my Nude Mac lip color and where it almost every day. Here’s the exact color I have, but the one they are including in this trio set is very similar!
There are a TON of other great beauty finds still available for the N Sale. This isn’t a major category for me when it comes to shopping in general, but the beauty products I do go after are typically products I know are going to be of great quality, overall clean or fairly clean ingredients, will last a while, and fairly natural looking in appearance. I hope this list reflects that, but I hope you enjoy seeing what other items they have available right now if makeup/beauty is your thing!
Happy last week of shopping the N Sale! On tap for tomorrow: Men’s Wear + Kids Wear in honor of my husband and I’s 4th wedding anniversary!