Mark your calendars!
This week one of the biggest and BEST sales of the year is coming up, and I wanted to share some important things you should know before you get your shop on! If you saw my last post, it’s no secret I love to shop at Nordstrom and share so many things from them throughout the year.
Growing up in the Twin Cities and having the Nordstrom at MOA 15 minutes from my home is where my love for the store began! It is such a great department store, because they have amazing brands, a range of price points for every shopper, free shipping/returns (what I love most about the store now that I live 4 hours away from the nearest store!), and they are always stocked with so many great styles.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a great time to get amazing deals on brand new arrivals from some of my favorite brands, especially items that will be great as you transition into Fall then Winter. On my last post I shared just a few of the items I loved as I browsed through the sneak peek catalog!
I can’t wait to share more once the sale goes live on THURSDAY! As a preview to the sale I wanted to answer some questions you had and share a few key details, so you are up to speed and ready to move quickly when the time comes to SHOP!
why. . .
This sale is major, because you will get early access to new items you haven’t seen before for both SUMMER and FALL/WINTER. While it might be hard to imagine buying something for the Fall, trust me it will be a great time to get everything you will need now (see previous post for some of the booties+cozy sweaters I found in the catalog), because the prices won’t be like this come September. Even though I’m rounding 8 months pregnant this week, I will be shopping the sale for this fall when I’m no longer pregnant! 😉
You can preview the catalog and start to map out what items you might want to add to your cart once it goes live. I shared in my stories last week this tip for gathering items you see and love in the catalog. It’s saved in my story highlights on Instagram if you want to check that out!
how to shop . . .
The best way to shop will be online at Nordstrom.com as they always have free shipping, free returns and even a buy online pick up in store option. I am going to be working hard to continue sharing items from the sale once it goes live! I received a lot of feedback on items you are wanting me to look for and share + your price points, so I will be sharing items with those two things in mind! 🙂
Here are some ways you can stay up to date on the sale and follow along with me!
1. Follow me on Instagram – I will be posting outfit inspo pictures from items I buy and sharing daily on Insta Stories so if you aren’T sure where to start I’m your girl!
2. Follow me in the LikeToKnowIt App – This will be a great way to shop all my looks I post to Instagram. My username for LikeToKnowIt is the same as my Instagram– courtney.tracy 🙂
3. Check my blog posts during the month of the sale – I will be updating this page as much as I can in between moving into our home+having a baby… (Ha! It’s going to be a busy month!), so you can use them as a reference for knowing what’s on sale, in stock, newly added to the sale, and more!
when. . .
It’s a 25-day sale window and once it’s done…it’s done, and items go back to their original prices!
Early Access, Thursday, July 12–Thursday, July 19
THIS IS KEY – Early Access will only be open to Nordstrom cardmembers, otherwise you will have to wait until the Public Event, which doesn’t start until July 20th. I HIGHLY recommend applying for the card as it has great rewards from purchases you make, and for this sale alone it’s worth it for the early access, because items go SO FAST. If you don’t want to miss out on the top items of the sale, or you’re worried about your size being gone before you get to it then, I would definitely recommend doing this today before the sale begins on Thursday!
Some examples of the benefits you will get after you are approved for the card:
- Earn 2 points per dollar spent in stores and online at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, Hautelook and Trunk Club. If you’ve never heard about Nordstrom’s Trunk Club option they offer, this is so fun! You’ve got to check it out. Think Stitch Fix, Nordstrom version!
- Plus, get a $40 bonus Note when you make any purchase with them on your new card the day you’re approved!
Public Event Friday – July 20–Sunday, August 5
- If your not into the card– no pressure and no worries, you can still shop the sale when it opens to the public on July 20th and if they do go out of stock on certain items, they typically have a restock when the sale is open to the public again on the 20th!
I hope you are as excited as I am to see all the new arrivals and get some awesome pieces for you and your family! Stay tuned, as I will be sharing a few more items from the sneak peek catalog this week leading up to the sale that you can copy and save links for to shop them quickly and easily once the sale is live!
Have a great week, friends! Excited to take you along this week as I shop the sale!